Three-Head Pallet Block Machine
2. Large Capacity
3. High efficiency
Three-head pallet block machine is the upgrade generation of the traditional pallet block machine, which is designed to produce pallet blocks.
Characteristics of three-head pallet block machine:
- Three-head wood block machine mainly uses sawdust and wood shavings or other scrap woods as raw materials.
- It could recycle the wood waste efficiently.
- Easy to operate. One person could handle 3 machines.
- High efficiency. Triple heads improve production efficiency
- Cross-section is completely vertical, reducing the previous cutting loss.
- Setting the cutting length by entering the value, fully automatic, and suitable for the specifications of pallet block.
- Saving the production cost and enhancing the process of automation.
- The size of final pellet blocks can be adjustable.
- One machine could make two different block sizes.
Raw material for three-head pallet block machine
Sawdust and wood shavings
Raw materials → crushing → drying → mixing with glue → hot pressing → long pallet blocks → cutting → final blocks
Final pressed pallet blocks
- Free fumigation and free quarantine.
- Uniform heating, high density, and meeting the E1 grade.
- Smooth and clean surface, and good waterproof performance.
- Customized sizes are available.
Technical parameters of three-head pallet block machine:
|Three-Head Pallet Block Machine|
|Capacity (m3/24 hours)||5-9|
|Dimension with saw (mm)||8000*700*1500|
|Length and width of block (mm)||75-145|
|Block size: 75-145 mm in width, 75-145 mm in length. Customized service is available.|